Laman

Minggu, 18 Juni 2017

Thoughts on Wanna One



I will make this quick, I just want to let out some words and thoughts about the final formation of Produce 101 boygroup, Wanna One. If you don't know what is that, kindly read my previous blog post; Produce 101 Snatches My Wig and Now I'm Bald. #ShamelessAdvertisement

Wanna One final formation: Kang Daniel, Park Jihoon, Lee Daehwi, Kim Jaehwan, Ong Seongwoo, Park Woojin, Lai Guanlin, Kim Jisung, Hwang Minhyun, and Ha Sungwoon. 

Not to be overly dramatic, I don't really like the formation of Wanna One. I was dreaded to know that Jonghyun is not even getting into the formation. He got the #1 rank for many times and it's honestly saddening to see him ending up in #14 rank at Final episode. Everyone was like, uh ok don't worry about Jonghyun he will make it to the Final. I was so sad to see him smiling while staring at the other 11 trainees who made it into Wanna One. But what can I do? I was disappointed and decided to stay away from P101 for awhile to calm myself. Because I am angry, there are two trainees I don't wamt to see in Wanna One.

It's funny at how Mnet showed us the temporary ranking from 11-14 only. I saw some articles on Twitter that IF Mnet didn't do that, Jonghyun and Dongho are safe within the chart. I always think that Mnet is already choosing which trainees they want to see in Wanna One. It's like, okay I will let yall vote for your faves BUT I will direct you to the formation I want! P101 Season 1 let International fans to participate in voting for the Final formation, but now they deleted that rule. What in tarnation...

I always think Mnet doesn't want to see Nu'est members dominating the Final formation. Minhyun, Jonghyun, and Dongho are all included in Top 11, but they gotta show us the temporary ranking from 11-14 to boost the vote. Daehwi was #11, and after Mnet showed the temporary rankings, Daehwi ended up being #3. Not that I'm complaining, because I like Daehwi. But it made Jonghyun and Dongho getting out off Top 11. Real talk, I don't like these two persons in Wanna One, these two seats could have saved someone else's careers but they gotta vote for the pretty ones!

Improvement is important, but talent is crucial. Pretty face is just a bonus, not the 1st indicator a trainee must have to be able to debut. 

Whatever. I won't expose those two persons. I am tired and I'm not satisfied.

Until now, I'm still bitter about it. I can't say I'm a Wanna One stan, I'm literally P101 trainees stan. If you follow me on my P101 Twitter account, you probably know who those persons are because I never Retweet their related tweets. I sound so childish, if I think about it. But you can't tell me to love or to stan this trainee and that trainee, it's all about preference. I will always love Ong Minhyun Jaehwan Woojin Yongguk Donghan Euiwoong Donghyun and other trainees who couldn't make it to Top 11. It's okay, they will be successful and I hope they stay healthy and happy. 

They will debut with their own groups or maybe go solo, whatever it is, I wish all the best for them. I believe Jonghyun will be successful in Nu'est, and Samuel, and Youngmin Donghyun. Being eliminated doesn't mean you can't reach your dreams. I hope they all do well with their own activities. 

Friendly reminder that Wanna One will disband on December 2018. I will support them until then. I wish there will be Wanna One concert in my country! And I really want to see JBJ (Donghan, Yongguk, Kenta, Taehyun, Sanggyun, Hyunbin, and Taedong) debuts! I'm so pumped and hyped for JBJ, you don't have idea.


Anyway, please appreciate Hwang Minhyun. Support him in Wanna One. He will not be participating in any of Nu'est comeback until December 2018. I hope he can do well in Wanna One, and stay happy. 

1 komentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...