Laman

Jumat, 23 September 2016

A Letter from Selangor

After this letter of Ket, I got another letter from my friend from Selangor, Malaysia. She is one of my bestestestestest friend ever but please this is a secret. Don't tell her.

She will probably make fun of me once she read this post. 

So, her name is Nani Nazmi, well, she has a really long name but can we just call her Nani? But I call her teacher Nani 24/7, or sometimes asshat, or baldie, or maybe kak Nani when I'm being kind, or I'm just going to settle down with phake because she is fake af. #phakeception

It needs 300 pages of essay to write everything about this phake ass, I don't want to rant about her so I'm just gonna discuss this sweet letter from her this time. Sweet my a$$.

Around June or July 2016 (I forget), we had Skype session at night and suddenly Nani asked for my home address and I was like, not to be too full of myself or anything but do u want to send me something??? And she was like it's secret, but damn she was too obvious she left me hanging talking alone while she wrote something down. She seemed occupied by something and I was there like Nani??? What are you doing??? I'm still here??? What do you write???

I should've have ended the call and greet her later on 2020 but I'm a good girl I don't ditch people like that.

Okay I think it was around late July 2016 when she texted me whether the letter had been arrived and I answered, no, it hadn't. 

"I have sent it a month ago and yet it's still not there yet??? Wow, it goes with the wind, it's drowning in the sea, goodbye Nuha," I was facepalming myself, why I have a friend like this. 

One day, on August 2016, when I went home after school, there was a letter sitting beside my TV and I snatched it right away and it's the letter from Nani! I asked my dad when the letter arrived and he told me that he didn't know because actually he found it under the front door's rag. Later I conclude that the letter had been here all the time but the postman decided to put it under the rag because there was probably no one at home.

Or maybe the letter deserves to be there under the rag...


I thought the letter is going to be big in size, but it's actually small. I'm disappointed, Nani. I wasn't going to read the letter...I was going to burn it down...

I'm kidding. Anyway not to be overly dramatic, but she has a really nice signature. Don't tell Nani. 


She also has nice handwritting. Don't tell Nani. She is lame, the content of the letter is super lame, but thank you anyway for writing me such a cute letter. She gives me advices, and everything. She basically knows every little things about me because I always talk to her about everything that has been bugging me. 

She also likes to give me motivation, lame motivation, and we 24/7 argue over little thing and she ends up winning because I'm supid af. 

She also gives me two PHAKE photocards of Kyungsoo and Sehun and I laughed out loud because it's so cute???????? How can she get them???? Even though they are fake but how can she get them????? Bought them on black market?




She added her signature in the back of the photocards, I was going to burn them down too. Don't tell Nani. I want to throw away the letter and keep the photocards only but I'm a good person. 

*throws the letter away*

Joke, man, I still keep the letter. You know what's so funny? One day my mom opened that letter and she was like, "Oh, this is Nani? She is cute though," WHILE POINTING TO KYUNGSOO PHOTOCARD.

She. Thought. Kyungsoo. is. Nani.

I WAS HALF SNORTING HALF LAUGHING because she thought Kyungsoo is Nani. I will never accept this. I will sue everyone who gets involved on this issue. I will rent the best lawyer. I'm offended on Kyungsoo's behalf. I'm here for justice.

After I told her about this, Nani ends up making fun of me. She will never leave me alone. She will always bring this topic and tells me she is actually Kyungsoo. I want to unfriend real quick. Okay bro but thank you for letter, I appreciate it a lot. 

I will reply your letter on 2045 when EXO resign. Thank you.

2 komentar:

  1. Dont tell nuha, but this post actually made me smile after a long tiring day. Thank you i know i hv a nice signature and handwriting. And i love your mom. And do you realize that you exposed my address on the second picture. Bitch you covered your address and exposed mine. Im gonna sue you.

    Oh and im anticipating your 300 pages essay abt me. xoxo, dks.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. do u have a last message for me before i delete this ugly comment from u?
      (((AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I JUST REALIZED I EXPOSED UR ADDRESS ICB I AM STUPID))) my mama dont like u she likes everyone. i wont write 300 pages essay about u, i'll make it 301 pages.

      Hapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...