Laman

Jumat, 16 September 2016

Happy (Me) Birthday! #3

This is like the last part of my birthday trilogy. This in mainly about how I appreciate every people who greet me a happy birthday. I just can not thank them enough for all of the birthday wishes they gave me.

I feel, blessed.

Content.


Serhat, my friend from Turkey whom I met through my AIESEC project in Brno, suddenly messaged me thru DM in Instagram saying that I had to check my Facebook. I feel so sorry for my absent on Facebook these past few months, yes I didn't open Facebook anymore, just because. I know I should have been there at least on my spare time or maybe when I'm online using my computer, but I always forget to open Facebook :( 

In addition, I'm such a lazyass person so that basically adds up of me being Facebook-less. Okay so after Serhat told me to do so, I went straight to my Facebook wall and found so many birthday wishes from my students in Czech Republic, and also birthday wishes from my friends here in the city (I was surprised they still use Facebook) and there is this birthday post from Serhat.

It's so cute how Serhat put some pictures that have me in together and saying, "You always make fun of me but I love you," *put the balloon emoji here*

Reality hits me hard, it's been 6 months since I bid them (including Serhat) goodbye in Prague and I miss them so much now. I can't help but think how a project can give me so many life experiences, and so much feels. I always make fun of Serhat like sometimes I laugh at his cluelessness, I tease him a lot about his stiff hair, I tease him a lot when the girl students swoon over him, and he couldn't help but always told me, "I will kill you, Nuha!" 

I hope I can go to Antalya one day and ruin his stiff, combed neatly, hair.


I also want to thank Irene, my friend whom I met through International Camp held by AIESEC on August 2015 back then. She was my roommate for 3 days and 2 nights, together with kak Nindya, a student from Medical Faculty major. If I didn't meet Irene, I would never know how to apply for the exchange program. She was supposed to go to South Korea for Summer batch but it was cancelled because there was a virus thingy happening in South Korea so foreigners shouldn't come there yet.

She was sad but then she tried to apply again in Winter batch and she told me everything, start from how to apply, how to pay, how to apply visa, basically everything. 

We, together with kak Nindya, promised ourselves to apply for Winter batch and apply for Belgium, or Poland, and maybe Czech Republic together and meet there. We even named ourselves as #Europe2016 team. Irene and I apply for it, but unfortunately kak Nindya didn't make it because she was on her last year in university so she had to go for internship.

Irene and I applied for Czech Republic, and she told me she was accepted in EDISON Plzeň, a city 2 hours from Prague. I was so so so happy to hear that, but I also felt so scared because I hadn't had any interview yet.

One week later, I got accepted in EDISON Brno and I was extremely happy because, finally, I did it. I asked Irene about the next step, about visa, accomodation, insurance, everything. She is my personal walking Google, thank you so much, Ren!


I was still scrolling through my Facebook wall and I saw this picture again. Me, Franzi, and Easy look like a happy family. I look so small there, and I AM INDEED SMALL, or maybe they are just too tall. I'm very sure it's the latter.

I will make an appreciation post for my project team, Sparks, or team G3, because I miss them so much like so much! I spent almost 7 weeks together with them and had fun with them so I couldn't brush the fact that they are becoming the important part of my life.

Yntymak, my friend from Kyrgyzstan, sent me a birthday wishes on Facebook chat and he sang me a happy birthday in Bahasa! Can you believe it? He sang me a happy birthday in my first language! I couldn't help but replay it again and again, he seriously did it.

I miss Franzi, Nano, Bessie, Serhat, Alex, Yntymak so much. And Easy of course.


Don't forget the fact that Afifah, drew me a hearth-touching birthday wishes like this on the whiteboard in the class. I was still playing with the class' computer and jamming to the songs there (read it here!) so I deadass din't realize that she drew it. 

She poked me and told me to just, Look!


Hm I will pretend that I don't see the "My Baby Huna" words on the whiteboard, nope. I don't get when people start to call me Huna. Maybe because they know I love Sehun so much. (Huna from Sehuna, I guess.)


Look at the birthday wishes all around the big heart-shape drawing! 

They told me to keep loving my parents and my sisters. They told me to not being sleepy again because I keep doing my assignments hours before the deadline because I always fall asleep. They told me to not being stupid and dumbass anymore. And they wish me to hopefully win the competition held by Pocky. 

So, uhm, yeah...Pocky does a competition and they will give 5 tix to go to Japan. This is one of my efforts to go to Japan, don't look at me like that! I really want to go there so bad. Japan is on top of my country-to-visit list. 


They wish for me to be more diligent in my study, to be smarter, and wish me to stay healthy and have long life. This is like the serious part of the whole drawing. 


Okay, so they might as well wish me to have a husband like D.O, or Kyungsoo (damn it, I talk a lot about Kyungsoo here in my blog, don't I?) I couldn't help but laugh out loud at that. They wish me to have a husband who cooks well, THEY ALSO WISH I CAN MEET SEHUN KYUNGSOO AND JONGIN and I can't help but laugh again because, true, I really want to meet EXO so much in real life!

They wish me to be able to go to South Korea one day, and attend EXO concert. So much for me. It's true that bestfriends do know you well.


Yesterday, Afifah and Fathni suddenly shoved a box of gift to me and said that it's a late birthday gift for me. I was surprised because they have given me so much already, yet they decided to give me more. Not that I'm complaining...

I opened it at home and felt so blessed again and again. They give me a really cute mug.

And after that I can't help but think that maybe this society is so fucked up, but there will still be so many good people in it. Start to appreciate little things from now on!

3 komentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...